Friday, July 24, 2015

Copenhagen Snippets

Naaaaaa. Hat hier jemand neue Blogposts vermisst? Bei ist gerade ein großer Umbruch und ich bin noch am Hadern, ob ich das auf dem Blog veröffentlichen soll. Einerseits... aber andererseits. Ich muss noch ein bisschen in mich gehen. Bis dahin gibt es noch ein paar alte Fotos vom Urlaub im Mai. Da sind wir von Rügen nach Malmö (siehe vorherige Posts) gefahren und dann ging die Reise weiter über die Öresundbrücke nach Kopenhagen:

Soooooooooo. Did anybody miss some new blogposts here? I'm going through some kind of big change at the moment and I'm still contemplating if I should share this on my blog. On the one hand,... but on the other. I don't know. As long as I'm undecided I'll just share some old pictures of our holiday in May with you. We drove from Rügen to Malmö in Sweden (see previous posts) and then the journey continued to Copenhagen, Denmark via the Öresund bridge.

The bridge that connects Sweden and Denmark spans not even 10 km through the Baltic Sea.

Super cool and yummy and affordable (hard to find in Copenhagen! Food is EXPENSIVE there) falafel place: FAFA's.

A must do: stroll through the main shopping street Stroget. My favorite shops on there were: Sephora, And Other Stories, Topshop , Cos and Matas (Danish drugstore chain).

Another must do is to hang out at Nyhavn...

... and do a canal tour (unfortunately we didn't, but I have done one before and it's a great way to discover the city.)

To eat when in Copenhagen: Danish Hot Dogs. The best ones in organic quality are by Hanegal.

And last but not least thing to see in Copenhagen: The Little Mermaid.







1 comment: