Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wednesday Outfit 27.08.14

Kann meine Gedanken nicht so richtig sortieren im Moment. Ich bin größtenteils umgezogen, aber es liegt noch viiiiiiiiiiiiiiel Arbeit vor mir (siehe Fotohintergrund). Und ich bin verliebt. In ein Baby. Noah.

Can't think straight at the moment. I moved most of my stuff to my new apartment, but there is still a hell lot of work to do (look at the background of the pictures). And I have a crush. On a baby boy. Noah.

Beanie: Kauf dich glücklich, Jacket: Monki, Tee: Topshop, Pants: DrDenim, Shoes: Vans

It's getting colder and I fell like a beanie keeps my warm somehow (weirdo).

In love with my new shoes. Spotted similar ones on Hello October's youtube channel and wanted to have them.

No time for a lot of make up at the moment: Mac Studio Fix in NC30, Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde, Clinique high impact mascara, Mac mineralize blush in love thing, Mac lipstick in Patisserie.



No comments:

Post a Comment