Saturday, March 30, 2013

I wear my sunglasses at...


...Walmart. Habe heute irgendwie kein Foto gemacht, bis auf dieses eine, um zu sehen, wie diese Sonnenbrille an mir aussieht. Ich fand sie gut und gegen fünf Dollar kann man ja auch nix sagen. Falls ihr euch in Deutschland fragt, wo der Frühling ist: Er ist hier! Der Frühling lag in der Luft, 10°C, Sonne und Vogelzwitschern am Morgen. Endlich! Ach und heute vor einem Jahr hab ich das allererste Mal gebloggt (hier).

...Walmart. I didn't take any pictures today. Just this one in Walmart, where I wanted to see, how these sunglasses look on me. I liked them and they were just $5, so... If you guys in Germany are wondering where the spring is (they had snow last night): Spring is here! Spring in the air, 10°C, sunshine, and birds singing in the early morning. Finally! Oh, and one year ago, I created the very first blogpost here.

1 comment:

  1. fucking livejournal is fucking down again :-( I couldn't post anything. But the spring is here in Utah as well and pretty warm :)

    ReplyDelete