Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dublin Day I

Samuel L. Beckett Bridge

Am Clinique Counter. Ich habe Juli erstmal die neuen "must-haves" gezeigt ;o)

At the Clinique Counter. I introduced Juli to the new must-haves ;o)

Hier wir beide mit Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Plunchest Punch auf den Lippen.

Here we are both wearing Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Plunchest Punch on our lips.

Ich habe endlich mal wieder ein echtes Brötchen gegessen. Mit Lachs und Shopping Queen im Bett. :o)

I finally ate a real bread roll again. With salmon and "Shopping Queen" in bed :o)

Zwei Sachen die ich unbedingt haben wollte: der Tangle Teeser und Apocalips in Celestial

Two things I wanted to have badly: the Tangle Teeser and Apocalips in Celestial





1 comment:

  1. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete