Thursday, February 7, 2013

New In

Maybelline ColorWhisper in Lust for Blush, Blush in Mellow Mauve, Maybelline ColorTatoo in Inked in Pink,
 Eyebrow Kit von e.l.f.



Habe heute kein Foto gemacht. :o( Dafür hier ein Foto von letzter Woche. Da musste ich mal wieder meiner Shoppinglust (Sucht?) frönen. Diese ollen YouTuber (ja ich gucke tatsächlich immernoch die Videos) sind total ansteckend. Zum Glück gibt es hier auch Billigmarken wie e.l.f. (kostet alles zwischen $1-3), bei denen man auch einfach mal was günstig ausprobieren kann. Zum Beispiel so ein "Eyebrow kit" um die Augenbrauen nachzumalen. Gefällt mir sehr gut. 


I didn't take a picture today. Here is one from last week. I had to dive into a little beauty shopping spree (Hello, my name is Kati and I'm addicted...). These Youtubers are toxic! Thank god, there are brands like e.l.f. where the products are cheap as chips ($1-3) and one can try out things without getting poor. For example, the Eyebrow kit to highlight the brows. I like!

Also: For more pictures, links and ramblings from me check out and like my facebook page and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment